Caltech is run by professional land surveyors and project managers who are passionate about providing industry-leading service. Our company has grown from just 2 people in 1990 to a large and diverse group of over 100 hardworking professionals. We offer a challenging and rewarding workplace and provide competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and many opportunities for growth. For us work-life balance means working hard and playing hard; our clients and our people are our focus. We use the most current technology and have made professional development a key part of our strategic plan. If you are motivated by success, career growth potential, and a great team, we encourage you to apply today!
We are seeking a Saskatchewan Land Surveyor with a strong combination of legal and construction experience. The position is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific projects related to surveying and mapping. This position is responsible for ensuring that every project is consistent with Caltech’s commitments, goals, and strategies, as well as strict adherence to all applicable standards, legislation, and regulations.
- Develop strong client relations, work to secure new clients, and increase opportunities with existing clients.
- Lead the planning, execution, and control of projects;
- Maintain timely and accurate invoicing;
- Ensure that appropriate margins are maintained, project by project and client by client;
- Oversee the creation of client deliverables and contribute to the development of methodologies and procedures for conducting various types of surveys;
- Actively participate and support Caltech’s Health & Safety and Quality Programs;
- Promote Caltech’s core vision, core purpose, and core values.
- Strong background in legal and construction surveys using a variety of technologies
- Saskatchewan Land Surveyor (SLS) commission or ability to obtain a commission in a reasonable time frame, however experienced individuals with significant construction experience are encouraged to apply
- Canada Lands Surveyor commission would be considered an asset
- Degree or Diploma in Geomatics or Surveying Engineering
- Proven ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to regularly exceeding client expectations
- Strong computer skills, especially in geomatics software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong business presence – excellent work ethic, flexibility, resourcefulness, maturity, and sound judgment
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple clients at one time and lead a high performing team.
- Experience with well site and pipeline surveys for the oil & gas industry.
Please click HERE to apply for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.