Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Survey Party Chief looking to become part of a vibrant land surveying company? Do you enjoy the challenge of working as part of a fast paced, client focused team?
We are currently seeking experienced Survey Party Chiefs based in the Grande Prairie to Edmonton
area, including Grande Prairie, Edmonton, Valleyview, Fox Creek, Whitecourt, and Drayton Valley.
- Manage and perform field survey work with the help of Survey Assistants
- Liaise with Project Managers to coordinate field survey work, to review and manage project budgets, timeline requirements, priorities and survey methodology
- Provide guidance, leadership and mentorship to Survey Assistants working with you
- Act as a company representative, liaising directly with client field representatives and land owners
- Prepare and communicate field notes, sketches, checklists and digital data in required formats for Project Managers, Land Surveyors and Drafting personnel
- Actively participate in and proactively support the advancement of the Caltech Surveys safety program
Qualifications that would be an asset include:
- Diploma in Geomatics Technology or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience with legal, construction or oil and gas related surveys.
- Chainsaw / faller certification (Level 3 or higher) and related bush experience.
- Working knowledge of RTK GPS and conventional survey methods.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude and a desire to exceed client expectations.
- Willingness to work outdoors and travel if required. Comfortable with staying in hotels and camp, if necessary.
Please click HERE to apply for this position.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.