Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Survey Party Chief looking to become part of a vibrant land surveying company? Do you enjoy the challenge of working as part of a fast paced, client focused team?
We are currently seeking experienced Survey Party Chiefs based in the Grande Prairie or Edmonton
- Manage and perform field survey work with the help of Survey Assistants
- Liaise with Project Managers to coordinate field survey work, to review and manage project budgets, timeline requirements, priorities and survey methodology
- Provide guidance, leadership and mentorship to Survey Assistants working with you
- Act as a company representative, liaising directly with client field representatives and land owners
- Prepare and communicate field notes, sketches, checklists and digital data in required formats for Project Managers, Land Surveyors and Drafting personnel
- Actively participate in and proactively support the advancement of the Caltech Surveys safety program
Qualifications that would be an asset include:
- Diploma in Geomatics Technology or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience with legal, construction or oil and gas related surveys.
- Chainsaw / faller certification (Level 3 or higher) and related bush experience.
- Working knowledge of RTK GPS and conventional survey methods.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude and a desire to exceed client expectations.
- Willingness to work outdoors and travel if required. Comfortable with staying in hotels and camp, if necessary.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.