Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Pipelines Survey Party Chief looking to become part of a vibrant land surveying company? Do you enjoy the challenge of working as part of a fast paced, client focused team?
We are currently looking for field individuals to add to our Pipelines team.
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following:
- Diploma in Geomatics Technology or equivalent.
- 2-4 years’ experience with Pipelines experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with legal, construction and oil and gas related surveys.
- Chainsaw / faller certification (Level 3 or higher) and related bush experience (not required, but would be considered an asset)
- Working knowledge of RTK GPS and conventional survey methods.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude and a desire to exceed client expectations.
- Willingness to work long hours outdoors and travel if required. Comfortable with staying in hotels.
- Possess a clean drivers’ abstract.
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test.
Caltech Surveys offers a friendly, challenging and rewarding work environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.