Caltech is a professional land surveying firm providing services to clients in Western Canada for over 25 years. With office locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we offer a friendly, challenging and rewarding work environment, along with the opportunity to use the latest technologies on a wide variety of projects.
We have an immediate opening for a Payroll, Benefits and HR Administrator in our Regina office.
The Payroll, Benefits and HR Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the semi-monthly payroll for multiple offices in multiple provinces, ensuring payroll inputs and deductions are correct. The position is also responsible for the administration of the benefits program, and managing all HR administration including creating offers, onboarding and termination of staff, recruitment and employee files. Finally, this position acts as a centralized resources for all employees and managers who require high-level administrative assistance.
- accurate and timely processing of semi-monthly payroll (for multiple offices and provinces)
- track and enter accurate data, including vacation and sick time, crew and equipment reports
- repsond to inquiries on a timely basis
- update and maintain employee records
- manage payroll year-end process and T4s
- create and evaluate payroll audit reports
- benefits administration for current, new and exiting employees
- create letters of offer, changes in employement, termination, education and other agreements
- provide guidance on payroll and HR best practices
- candidate screening including interviews and reference checks
- act as central contact for all HR related questions or concerns
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in payroll or HR
- Demonstrated autonomous work experience in payroll and benefits administration, preferably with Payworks
- Expert knowledge of employe legislation across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, and advanced Excel
- Ability to organize time, set priorities and multitask in order to meeting various competing work deadlines and continual interruptions
- Strong leadership qualities, including the ability to influence others
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience with a land service or land surveying company, and oil and gas expereince would be considered an asset
What We Offer
Caltech Surveys offers a friendly, challenging and rewarding work environment, along with the opportunity to the latest technologies on a wide variety of projects. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please click HERE to apply for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.